Paul Diffin - Boatshed Lancashire
+44 (0) 1772 286300
+44 (0) 7522 960225
Glasson Basin Marina,
Welcome to Boatshed Lancashire
I was brought up in West Africa and so I have been messing around on boats since I was about 5years old at The Lagos Yacht Club. In those early days my father used to build his own motorboats and over the years I have never been too far away from boats whether waterskiing, dinghy sailing, yachting or powerboating.
I first came across Boatshed back in 2007 when I had my own business buying and selling boats,mainly Ribs and I was also involved in Rib manufacture and re-tubing. I immediately saw the benefits of the system and the growing brand and even considered trying to replicate the system but soon realised I would need very deep pockets for the marketing alone in order to match the international reach of the Boatshed brand so eventually we decided to but Boatshed Lancashire.
As Boatshed Lancashire are part of the hugely successful ‘Boatshed.Com’ Yacht Brokerage family, which has a wide range of new and used boats for sale to suit all tastes and pockets. Our offices are based at Glasson Basin Marina in Lancaster and from there we cover all coastal and inland waterways and marinas throughout Lancashire as well as the Isle of Man. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a used boat we are always happy to discuss your boating requirements and our team will provide friendly, honest guidance and advice through out the process.
Why Boatshed Lancashire?
We visit every boat for sale.
· Up to 80photographs and video are taken of each boat for sale.
· Boatshed Lancashire sells all boat types, sail, power, river and inland waterways.
· Boatshed Lancashire is an extremely sophisticated and comprehensive website promoting every boat listed to a worldwide audience.
· Every boat isfed out to over 60 websites including all major yacht search sites and social media sites.
· Brokers communicate clearly with owners and prospective buyers.
· We can provide guidance and recommend experts on yacht surveys, repairs, marine insurance,engine testing, yacht registration, and transport by road or delivery by sea.
· Boatshed Lancashire operates under the rules and codes of practice of the British Marine Federation.
Boatshed Lancashire is part of Boatshed.com, the largest independent group of Yacht Brokers in the world with over 50 offices world-wide.
· We have more used boats for sale than any other broker on the planet.
· We have over 600,000 registered customers - more than any other boat sales company in the world.
· We have more locations around the world than any other broker.
· We sell more boats than any other brokerage company.
Our listing to successful sale ratio is better than anyone else’s and currently stands at over 50%.